Oakridge Construction Ltd is committed to the protection and enhancement of the environment.
High environmental performance is an ongoing priority to be achieved by adhering to this Environment Policy.
This will be delivered by implementing and maintaining an Environmental Management System that applies to services provided by its offices and to its activities.
It is the objective of the Oakridge Construction Ltd to:
- Continually strive for improvement in the environmental performance of its activities, products and services
- Comply with environmental legislation and other applicable environmental requirements relevant to its activities and regularly evaluate its compliance with such requirements
- Proactively pursue the minimisation of environmental impacts associated with its activities
- Endeavour to eliminate the production of polluting emissions or discharges into the environment
- Take proactive measures to protect and preserve wildlife / flora and their natural habitats
- Set objectives, targets and programmes and review and revise them regularly with the aim of ensuring continual improvement in environmental performance